Outfit: Bodysuit-F21, Skirt-Mavi, Kimono-Oak and Fort, Necklace-Red Ribbon, Shoes-Mia

So continues my Kimono saga, this was the first one I ever purchased last summer. I actually lost this after our holidays last year...but Darcy was nice to track it down and re purchase it for my birthday. What a guy! I am so glad he did because I couldn't wait to bust it out again once it got hot out. 

I went shopping the other day and found a bunch of tops to try on but didn't have appropriate bottoms (workout pants ain't going to go with a cute blouse) I grabbed this skirt and it ended being the only thing I bought! Happy accidents. It fits perfect and is super comfortable for those hot summer days. I'm almost 100% certain I owned the exact same one at one point during my youth, it's all coming full circle!
xo Jenna