Outfit: Tank-F21, Coat-Dynamite, Jeans-Zara, Purse-Rebecca Minkoff, Ring-Miss Boss, Boots-Aldo

It's funny how I used to be all about bold prints, colours and now I am so drawn to neutrals. It's interesting how our styles change as we change over the years. At one point I was always dressed well even if just for school, but at this point I spend so much of my day in workout gear it's hard to be bothered. Which is so sad!
I love dressing up and putting together outfits but when it's just for an hour or so of my day I am gravitating to more casual pieces. I think that's why neutrals like this have been so important for me, casual yet pulled together and easy to mix and match. Although you can take the girl out of fashion but you can't take fashion out of the girl! And my heart will always always have a soft spot for brights, like this gorgeous bag. 
JennaD