Outfit: Shorts-Garage, Bodysuit-Bamboo Ballroom, Necklace-Simons, Purse-Winners, Shoes-Keds, Ring-The Bay 

Another day of exploring NYC, it's hard to compress everything we did down into a few posts. The day we went to the Yankees game it ended up being 29 degrees plus humidity (we don't do humid here, so shock to the system) So I basically opted to go naked.....aka high waisted shorts and a body suit. I'm not ready for true summer heat, there's nothing comfortable to wear. Even still I was stickly hot, but it was an amazing time. Yankees won 14-2!
We also walked the Brooklyn Bridge, a must of course. Then we got to view it from our cruise around the island. It's interesting to see it from both perspectives, and I must say I really loved Brooklyn, so many cute Brownstones! We went to the Brooklyn Bowl and saw Too Many Zooz, an amazing venue and a very very cool band. 
xJenna